Saturday, May 9, 2009

First trip to the coast

Grady, Demi, and I headed to our condo in Port Aransas this weekend. My parents were also there which was so nice because Grady and I were able to go out to eat a couple of times and I was able to enjoy some 'big girl drinks' as Amberly calls it. :) Demi had a great weekend. My parents claimed that she giggled but I never heard it. She does make this really funny noise that Grady says sounds like an Ewok from Star Wars. Her first beach outfit. She better get use to hats because they are adorable on her!

Taking a nap with daddy


Snoozing with Pampa


Hanging out with Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.