Saturday, November 27, 2010

Demí and Campbell

Several people have asked me how Demí is around her cousin.  Well...to be perfectly honest she is pretty  indifferent...except when Mommy, Mimi, or Pampa is holding Campbell.  She can shoot Campbell some pretty nasty looks and will take toys away from her.  She will also say "no no no" to Campbell when she is chewing on one of her toys.  Fortunately, I had my camera near me for the three seconds where she was actually sweet to Campbell and showed her how to play with a toy.  As for getting some pictures with the two of them in matching outfits...it was pretty much a lost cause.   But I will post them anyway. 
See Campbell, you push this little button and it makes a noise.  
Now you try!
Let me explain it one more time. 
You might want to read this book instead.
I will sit next to this baby as long as I have my "mi" (that's what Demí calls her blankie) and I can suck my thumb. 
Hey kid - why are you dressed like me?!
This baby keeps looking at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.