This weekend we were able to enjoy the absolutely beautiful spring-like weather. On Saturday, Demí and I went over to Jax's house for a fun, outdoor playdate. Then on Sunday, Demí played outside while Daddy did yard work. Scarlett slept most of the time, which was nice because Demí and mommy had some good, quality time together.
Demí is so use to having a camera in her face that now she says "Mommy, picture!"
Stomping around in the yard
Pretty soon this will be full of water to splash around!
Cub strut
Love her hair in this picture. It looks like I curled it but its naturally gorgeous!
Love those little teeth and that little tongue. Reminds me of when the ladies at daycare called her "gecko" when she was a baby.
I love this picture for several reasons: 1) its absolutely hilarious, 2) she said "mommy, picture" when she got in this pose, 3) we have been working on somersaults so I am glad my gymnastics training is paying off, and 4) you can really see her cute little bandaid birthmark on her left hamstring.
Snack time!
Debating with Daddy on whether Bolt or Toy Story is the best movie (right now, its Bolt)
Move over Rover...and let Cubbie take over...










No comments:
Post a Comment