Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend in Austin with Carter

This weekend, Scarlett, Demí, and I headed up to Austin to spend the night with the Hasbrouck Family.  Trisha has been my best friend since the 3rd grade.  Even though we both have two kids around the same age, I don't think we have changed a bit! We had such a great time, even though we were all exhausted from running after 4 kids!  Fortunately, Scarlett slept the entire time on the way to and from Austin, and Demí was content watching Shrek and snoozing a bit herself.
Carter showing off his toys to Demí
Sprinkler time!  Andy showed Carter and Demí how to run thru it.
As you can see, Demí did not like it one bit. 

Next came the hose.  Carter wasn't too thrilled at first, but Demí ran after the water like a puppy dog.

Don't worry, Carter.  I will block the water from you!
She loved getting sprayed right in the face!
Ahhhhhhhh!  Nothing like hose water.
Gianna stayed nice and dry in Trisha's arms. Cutie!!!!
Meanwhile, Scarlett snoozed inside. 
She made me do it.
Showing off on his four wheeler down hill. 
What an awesome swing!
And back to the sprinkler.

Now its time to play in the dirt.
Water break for Carter.
Hosing off after playing in the dirt.
The next morning, Trisha made yummy breakfast tacos while the kids danced to salsa music.
This kid has some moves! 
Waaaassuuupppp!
Love this face!  He is such a little ham.

Jumping on the bed - I love how Carter is in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.