Saturday, December 10, 2011

Time with Boo and Kacee

Kyle and Kacee were kind enough to come over and watch the girls while Grady and I had a much needed evening out.  
Demi getting some instruction on how to catch from Uncle Boo.  Considering he played in the minors, he's a good authority! 
She would say, "come here, come here."
Look mommy, I caught it!

The following day, we went to a picnic fundraiser for Uncle Boo and Cousin Dusty's men's fellowship group.
Demi loved playing with the washers and we had a "we are those parents" moment when Demi threw one of the washers into a big pot of beans. 
Dusty and Kyle had a sumo competition, and Demi was so concerned about Uncle Boo.  She kept asking, "You okay, Uncle Boo?"  
Such a worried little girl!
Still a little concerned for Uncle Boo.  She even asked me the next day if he was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.