Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Grady and Kyle!

On Saturday night, the Dahlberg's had a barbecue at their house to celebrate Grady's birthday (April 3rd) and Kyle's birthday (April 9th). My parents were invited as well as Alex, Kyle's girlfriend, and J.B., Grady and Kyle's cousin. The food was excellent and I even splurged and had a piece of the birthday cake. I mean, come on - she is coming in 4 days -- one piece of cake wont hurt!!!!!!!! But the good news was my sugar levels after were perfect. :) We stayed up late playing Rock Star (I even sang some) and then spent the night. In the morning, we had coffee outside and it was such a beautiful day...a perfect day for the Roo to join us, but it looks like we will be waiting until Thursday.

Grady, Kyle, and JB playing Rock Star.



My mom and dad - their last weekend that they are not grandparents!!!!


Blowing out the candles on their birthday cake! Next year, the Roo will be right along with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.