Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Dodging Duck with the Schuchardts


On Saturday, Grady and I spent lunch and the afternoon with Eric and Angela Schuchardt. Eric and Ang drove into Boerne from Houston and it was really nice spending the day with them. Angela is 15 weeks pregnant and they are 90% sure its a girl. She will find out for sure in two more weeks. The Schuchardts and the Dahlbergs have been friends for three generations (Eric's grandfather and Grady's grandfather were friends, Eric's father and Grady's dad are good friends, Eric and Grady are friends). It is exciting to think we are bringing a 4th generation into this long time family friendship!

The Dodging Duck brews its own beer. Eric really enjoyed it!

Grady and me with Angela and Eric outside the Duck. Ang and I will have to wait for a while until we can enjoy the brews!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.