Monday, August 3, 2009

4 month shots!!!!

Time is really starting to fly. I cannot believe our little Demí is already 4 months old! So you know what that means... more shots! Booooooo! Demí did very well - only a few tears and then she was fine. She needed a lot of mommy time in the afternoon, but I was more than happy to indulge her!!!! She also wanted to be nekkid the whole afternoon. Whatever makes her happy!The nurse gave her cute little pink camo bandaids!
What a brave little girl! She was happy and smiley even after those nasty shots!

Of course, getting a new outfit from Mimi helps cheer us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.