Sunday, August 2, 2009

Port Aransas

This weekend, Grady, Kyle, JB, Demi, and I went down to Port Aransas. The guys took the boat out on Saturday and Sunday morning - but in true Dahlberg form, no fish were caught. There is some sort of hex on those guys....Demí and I hung around the condo while the guys were fishing. We also took a little trip into town and went to a few of the little local shops. Of course I had to buy Demí some beach toys!!!! When the guys came home, we had a shrimp boil. It was delicious!!!! Looking outside at the beachStill enjoying the viewKyle and JB also enjoying the view :)One on one time with JBHer special coast toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.