Saturday, October 24, 2009

A visit from Ashley and Mike Bell

This weekend, Ashley and Mike drove down from Dallas to meet little Demí. Ashley is one of my very best friends from Law School. Grady and I were in Dallas for the Texas-OU game three years ago on the day that Ashley met Mike. :) On Saturday, we met them at Fralo's - a DELICIOUS pizza place in between Boerne and San Antonio. The weather was so nice that we were able to sit outside on the picnic tables. Mike and Ash brought her an adorable outfit and I can't wait for her to wear it to daycare. After pizza, Ash, Demí, and I headed to Nordstrom for a mini shopping trip while the guys went to our house and watched some football. Later, we all sat outside and Grady built a chiminea for us. It was a really great visit, but it made me wish they lived closer!!!

Sitting on the picnic table

Smiling at Ashley

Demí loves this little Wizard of Oz / Toto doll

Ashley, Demí, and me in front of Fralo's.

Enjoying the hill country weather...Demí ate part of her dinner al fresco. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.