On Tuesday, I was reminded why I love living in South Texas. It was the most perfect day - cool but not "jacket" cold, clear and sunny, and zero humidity. I decided to bring Demí's stroller with me downtown. After I nursed her at lunch, I took her for a walk through La Villita and Hemisphere Park. Demí was so cute - she was leaning forward and looking around at everything. At one point, some kids ran past us that were playing with a remote control car. Demí was mesmerized! After our thirty minute stroll, I took her back to daycare and fed her some avocado. I have reluctantly started solid foods with her. We started with avocado and on Thanksgiving I am making her some sweet potatoes. I am making all of her baby food at home. I have been putting it off because I just love nursing her and I know that once she starts eating solids, our nursing time will decrease. I just want her to stay my little baby forever!!!! 

Just think Demí, Mimi and Pampa met at the tower behind you 40 years ago! Pretty special!
No comments:
Post a Comment