Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Weekend in Boerne and Seguin

This weekend, the Shipp's came to Boerne to visit Demi. Grady and I went to Law School with Mo and Barrett. We all became very good friends since we were all on the Board of Advocates. Plus, Mo and Barrett carried on the tradition that Grady and I started of marrying a BOA member. :) I am also fortunate to work with Barrett at the DA's office. We decided to get together outside of work and have lunch at the Dodging Duck Pub. The food was delicious. We started off with some chirizo chicken nachos and 2 gruelers of The Duck's brew. Mo and I both enjoyed the fish and chips, Barrett had the burger, and Grady had the sausage plate. A good time was had by all, including the cubbie. The day started off with a concert from Barrett in the man cave. Demi preferred the dark brew. ;) Mo and Barrett with the Cubbie.

Following lunch, Demi and I drove to Seguin. The plan was to spend Saturday night and then wake up early Sunday and drive to Houston for the Nutcracker Market to meet Amberly. Unfortunately, I cannot shake this cold and spent most of the evening coughing and sweating from breaking a fever. I was pretty miserable and had to cancel the Houston trip. :( Demi was upset with missing out on seeing Amberly and going to the market, but a new toy from Mimi helped soften the disappointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.