Demí and I have found a really, fun active playgroup in Boerne. So far we have already had lunch with some new friends at Willie's and had a playdate at a new friend's house. Today we met some mommies and babies at the Emerald Rainbow Fun Center in Spring Branch. This place is FANTASTIC - and the best part - under 12 months of age is FREE! All of the babies were so adorable playing in the bouncy boat and with the mini kitchen and climbing all over the soft block toys. Demí was so tired after 2 hours of hardcore playing that she didn't even wake up when I took her out of her carseat when we got home!!!
Demi and the dinosaur (sounds like a book)
Peek-a-boo with Asa
Look Mommy! This new place is so fun!
Climbing through the dinosaurs tail with such determination!
Playing with the mini kitchen with Jaxson, Asa, and Lily.
This kid has no fear - she took off once I put her on the bouncy boat and climbed over every square inch!
No comments:
Post a Comment