Friday, July 23, 2010

Demí's cousin, Campbell

I made my way up to Dallas to meet my new niece, Campbell. I decided to fly up there to stay with Courtney the first week Evan went back to work. Campbell is such a sweet baby - she rarely cries and sleeps a lot! Plus, Courtney has really caught on to nursing. I am so proud of her!
Caught at a rare moment when she was actually awake!
Happy and plump after a good nursing session
Snoozy angel!
I love this picture because they are both smiling!
She is so peaceful and content
I came with tons of monogrammed gifts. Because her name was kept a secret, I had to wait on personalizing everything.
Burp cloths, bibs, ruffled panties, a tutu outfit and a diaper bag!
As a special treat, I was able to meet up with my college roommates who all live in the Dallas area. I lived with Amanda, Shelley, and Christy my junior year at UT. We had a great time embarrassing each other with moments we wish we could forget, but we all agreed we look the same as we did 10 years ago! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.