Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The ironic Caden Lane photo shoot

Several weeks ago, Demí was selected by Caden Lane to model for their website and catalogue. The outfit she modeled was apropos considering I had just found out that we were pregnant with baby number 2.
I like how she is daintily picking her tutu
A perfect sized chair for a cub
I am ready for my close up now
Katy (the designer for Caden Lane) gave her the shirt. So to tell our families the exciting news, she wore this shirt on Father's Day.
Demí's little brother or sister (my money is on sister)
Gummy Bear Dahlberg - due on Valentine's Day 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! And Demi looks just darling in her Big Sis outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.