Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catching up

It has been a seriously long time since the last time I posted.  I know this because I have had several blog followers texting and emailing me asking what was the deal.  To put it plainly, I have 2 kids, a photography business, a law practice, and did I mention two kids!?!?!  So here are a few pictures from the month of May.  
Trampoline fun at Slade's house
Love how the pigtails look when she jumps
Going down the slide at the Leonard's house for Finley's 1st birthday party
Reading in her room.  
Scarlett helping me fold and sort the laundry
I just had to take a picture of these biscuits!
She got a little bit on herself...
This is why we usually paint in a diaper only right before bath time. 
Vroom, vroom!  Checking out Hudson's Harley.
Holding hands with Ella at Madden's birthday.  How sweet!
Mimi and Pampa with Scarlett at mommy's birthday lunch.  We went to Beefy's Backyard which was yummy and is a great place to go with kiddos!
Demí alseep in the car after playing at Beefy's.
Pampa with his favorite swim buddy
Scarlett smiling for Mimi
Demí giving Pampa a kiss
She likes getting sprayed by the pool jets
Cruising around on her Tinkerbell 4-wheeler
Cooling off in the pool from Sassue and Papa D

I think she likes it...
She just realized this alligator floats


Trampoline time at our house with Ella and Annalyse
Post party popsicles
Scarlett is still not thrilled with tummy time but is very good at lifting her head
I gotta take a break!  I am pooped!
Sorting the rings in the pool
Playdate at Ella's with Kaden and Madden
Madden let Demí borrow his mask
Tiny chefs!  I love this picture for several reasons: 1) check out Kaden's pizza.  That's what I call extra toppings. 2) I love how Madden looks so determined to make the perfect pizza, and 3) Demí's pizza is just the crust because she is eating all the toppings. 
Atleast we got the cheese on it now...

While the big kids made their pizzas, Vivy and Scarlett socialized in the living room
Doesn't everyone wear a tutu on the trampoline?
I just can't help but think of Weekend at Bernie's. 
Scarlett chillin' in the shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.