Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cubisms

Here are the top "Cubisms" of the week:
1. She woke up with a dirty diaper one morning, and when I came in to get her, the first thing she said was "fresh pamper."  
2. While she was on her potty, she tooted and exclaimed "I did it!"
3. When we were working on a puzzle, she suddenly looked up at me and said "this is awesome!"
4. She refers to french fries as "bingy bies" and hamburgers as "hang-a-burgs"
5. When Scarlett was fussing on her playmat and I was in the other room on the phone, Demí decided to shove FOUR gummies (fruit treats) into Scarlett's mouth.  Fortunately, Scarlett didn't swallow any of them (although she seemed very happy sucking on them) and I was able to dig them out of her mouth safely.  No more leaving Demí in the room with Scarlett alone.  Even for 5 seconds. 
6. One day when Scarlett was fussing, Demí came up to me and said "Baby Scarlett, nap?"  So I asked Demí, "You think it's time for Scarlett to nap?"  Demí responded, very enthusiastically, "Yes! Please!" 
7. While in Dallas, I found an adorable Princess Belle costume at the Disney Store.  After I put the dress on her, she kept running into my bedroom to look in the mirror at herself while saying "oh pretty." 
8. With the lack of rain, we have had a pill bug infestation in our house.  Demí makes sure to yell at every bug, "Out house, bug!" and makes sure I clean it up immediately. 
9. She refers to the red house slippers in one of her books as "Mommy's Toms."
10. She likes to pretend to yawn and have a "tommy ache" like the hungry caterpillar. 
She has earned the nickname "Demi-lition Derby" at the gym childcare. 

1 comment:

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.