Monday, November 14, 2011

Awesome Grandparents!

Scarlett and Demí are so blessed to have two sets of amazing grandparents.  Both mine, and Grady's parents, are so involved in their lives and I love that the girls spend so much time with them.   Plus they are always available when I need some help.  With Grady being away during the week, I have had a hard time with Demí.  She is strong-willed and impulsive to begin with, but take Daddy out of the equation and we have had some severe behavioral issues (hitting, tantrums, running away from me in public, not minding me, thrashing on the ground when I say no, and the most recent today, biting me).  I was getting pretty worn out (although I think a lot had to do with the iron deficiency I have), but I am so thankful and appreciative that my parents and Grady's parents are always there to lend a hand.  I don't say it enough, but I hope they know how much I love them all!!!!!  Thank you Pampa and Mimi & Sassue and Papa D!!!!!
Scarlett showing Pampa how to play with the music table.
Demí and Sassue playing with play-doh and making heart shapes.
Sassue and Papa D (pronounced "Pa D" by Demí) came over last Wednesday to help me out with the girls since I was feeling run down.  Demí was treated to story time with her favorite books (which this week are Where the Wild Things Are and The Artist Who Painted A Blue Horse). 
Swinging at the park behind our house
Not pictured is the complete meltdown Demí had when we left...
Only Demí could spend hours in the bed of Pampa's truck...
...and only Pampa would indulge this favorite playtime of hers.
And unrelated to the grandparents, although they are extremely proud of her, here is Demí eating M&M's, her special treat for going on the potty.  We are on day 3, and so far, have only had one accident!  GO DEMI!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.