Friday, February 17, 2012

An overdue update

It has been way too long since I updated the blog, so I decided to post one long update.
The girls watching Pampa outside
Hurry up out there, Pampa!
Naptime with Pampa and Boo
I wanna play!
Don't leave me out!
Yummy!  My first (and definitely not my last) pizza!
Demi with Slade at a birthday party
Play-Doh playtime with Zander, Madden, and Analyze
Pensive Cub
Check out this little ewok!
Dental checkup with Papa D.  Demi showed him how well she can brush her teeth.



Demi only tolerated the tools in her mouth for a few seconds.
Scarlett was interested in the mirror tool.

Mommy, I am not happy.  Could she pout any more?
A couple of lovely ladies.  Demi sharing a snack at Annie's 2nd birthday party with the birthday girl. 
Demi loved the Elmo cupcakes...especially the marshmallow eyes, although she called them mushrooms. 
Poor Demi got extremely sick with croup which led to some very sleepless nights.  Poor baby would have coughing fits every 20 minutes.  My parents were generous enough to take her for a couple of days to shield Scarlett from the illness...
...but unfortunately, she got sick anyways.  She had a cold, fever, and a cough, although not even close to as bad as Demi.  But she is also getting her top teeth and the teething has been really hard on her.  
My kitchen organizers
At the end of the day, this is where I store the toys and the kids.

She says "Hello? Hey, whats up." She told me she was talking to Daddy at work.
On the ride home after a playdate at Cara's
Demi didn't make it home either.  Love the playdates that knock the girls out for hours!
The most frequented place in our house...the timeout corner.  Demi has had some behavioral issues lately.  We have had a lot of changes (she started a new school, Daddy is back home) and is having some trouble adjusting.  Grady and I are working very hard to be consistent with her.  Which means somedays, she spends lots of time here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.