Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beach trip with Dusty and Erin

We were able to go back to the beach thanks to an invite from Dusty and Erin.  Here are some pics from the weekend. 
These are the best floaties ever!

Playing in the surf with Erin

Demi telling Daddy and Scarlett a story
Hmmmm...what should I order?
Oh they have fresh fish!
You better get me that fish....or else.
Being silly with Daddy

Fish and chips. 
Scarlett ate an entire fish basket!

Scarlett enjoying the beach before we had to leave.
We were at the beach the same time as my friend from the DA's office. Demi and Cole saying hi to each other. 
Cole meeting Scarlett for the first time.

I love this pic of Grady and Demi.
This one too.

Mama Bear with her cubs 
Heavy lifting.
The drive home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.