Saturday, July 7, 2012

Campbell is 2!!!!

Sweet little Campbell is already two!  I cannot believe it!  Demi and I went to Dallas for the weekend (Scarlett was sick and had to stay home with Daddy).  We had so much fun at Campbell's birthday party and Demi loved our sleepover at the hotel.  She did great on the drive...both ways!
Cousins ready to swim!!!


First a popsicle....
...then an ice cream cone.
Oh this is sooooooo good.

Playing with legos with Pampa in Campbell's room
I love this face and those little chubby legs!!!!  Makes me so happy!
Big girls sitting together.
Campbell opening presents.
Demi was fascinated with the pull out couch bed.  She talked about sleeping in the couch for weeks after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.