Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!

On Monday, Grady and I went over to Daphne and John Austin's (the Roo's godparents) house to celebrate their oldest son's birthday. Drew has been saving up for a bike, so as a gift, we gave him some money to help him reach his goal. After calculating how much he has saved, he determined last night he had enough for the bike and a helmet! Way to go Drew! Daphne told us that Drew and Sage (their youngest son) were both excited to meet their "Godsister." Too cute! As usual, Drew kept me in stitches most of the night talking about his "arch nemesis" at school and how he wants to wear a pink tuxedo to make his first communion. This kid is a riot! But my favorite part of the night was when we first arrived. As we pulled up to the house, both boys came tearing down the driveway to welcome us with hugs! I love those boys!

Grady and me with mini Jon Bon Jovi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.