Today, Demí and I drove to Austin to visit our friends, DeeDee and Nico. After a delicious lunch, we went to IKEA. That place is so overwhelming - I could have spent a whole day there.
Demí was very interested in Parker and Kyla - Nico's two boxers. They are so sweet but I think Demí felt a little more comfortable with them on the other side of the gate!
Nico was taking a nap when we got there, so he woke up to a nice surprise!
Checking each other out. We tried to get them to take a picture side by side, but these two wiggle worms weren't having it.
This was captured during the few minutes that Nico was in the cart. That little guy is a mover! He loves to walk around and check everything out. DeeDee was pretty exhausted after the trip. She asked Nico if Daddy trained him to run around and distract her in stores from buying things!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment