Saturday, February 6, 2010

Park with Mommy and Daddy

After being stuck in our house all week because of the rain, we were thrilled to get outside and enjoy some cool, sunny weather on Saturday. Grady and I took Demí to a park that is near our house. As you can tell by the pictures, Demí had an absolute blast. The pictures of her in the swing are some of my favorites!
Training with Daddy - she did 5 assisted chin-ups.
On the swing with Daddy
On the swing with Mommy
Grady tickled her nose with a leaf and I was able to capture her precious reaction.
Going down the slide for the first time with Daddy's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.