Monday, February 1, 2010

Late Night

Demí normally goes to sleep around 7:30, but for some reason, tonight she had trouble falling asleep. So Grady and I let her hang out on our bed for a while in hopes that she would tire herself out. Instead she spit up on her pj's, so she played in her natural element for a while before we put her in some clean pajamas. She fell asleep around 9pm!
Yes, she is chewing on my camera USB cord. We thought she was teething and that is why she was having trouble falling asleep, but we are at almost 10 months and no signs of teeth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.