Saturday, September 11, 2010

Campbell's Sip N' See

So I know that this is a Demí blog (and soon to be Dahlberg Baby #2 blog), but since her cousin has been born, I can't help to blog about her as well. I figured none of my blog followers would mind since many of you are family or Courtney's friends (ahem...Cristin Goerke).
Courtney and Campbell have been in Seguin all week and I know my parents have been in absolute heaven. I was excited to spend some time with them both as well. On Saturday, my mom's good friends hosted a Sip N' See for Campbell at the Weinert House in Seguin. Demí and I were running half an hour late, (Demí had a rough night the previous night and woke up around 6am so she was taking a nap and I didn't want to wake her up), but when we got there, the party was in full swing. Well, except for Campbell who promptly fell asleep in my arms. I love that little bug so much.
Courtney with Campbell and Demí in their party girl attire.
A few pics of my favorite gifts - this little dress is so cute, I almost stole it out of the bag when Mom and Courtney were unloading the car.
Courtney's childhood friend, Whitney, gifted this adorable monogrammed tote filled with books, photo albums, and frames.
This soft little lamb folds out to become a pillow and even has a soft blanket inside! This gift was from Crash (from my parent's church) who gave Demí a super soft lamb that plays Jesus Loves Me.
Notice the missing shoe? Demí sure didn't. She walked around like this for a majority of the party.
Demí looks like she is moments away from snatching that soothie out of Campbell's mouth.
My little loaf of bread (or ciabatta roll, or french loaf)
You know what I like about Demí? She has no problem walking up to complete strangers and taking food off their plate.
Courtney's childhood friend, Whitney, with her little boy, William.
Outside playing with the flamingo pinwheel.
Can we go yet?
5 more minutes?! Oh brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.