Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playdates galore!!!!

Demí had two playdates today.  The first was at Madison's house.  We had a wonderful picnic outside since the weather was so nice.  Then we played upstairs in the playroom.  After a quick nap, we went over to Annie's house.  Demí loved opening up the kitchen cabinets and trying to sneak up the stairs when I was preoccupied with Annie!  
This little playhouse will work out just fine. 
It even has a little window!
And a door so I can call out that dinner is ready!
See mommy!  I am going to be a great big sister.  Look how well I share. 
Well...sharing is a learning process.  We have 4 months to perfect. 
How adorable is Annie!?!?!?
Demí found Annie's Sophie giraffe.  She has one too and calls it "soapy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.