Actually, it was less of a haircut and more of a shape-up. She had one side that was a bit longer than the other. For this special occasion, we went to Seguin and had Deborah cut her hair for the first time. Deborah cut my hair for the first time when I was her age! Deborah said her hair texture was a lot like mine. So I guess that means she will spend a majority of her adult life straightening it! Afterwards, her hair looked so bouncy and fresh - just precious! Love those curls!

She was fine up until the cape came on. Then we had to put her on my lap and keep her occupied with yogurt bites.

Deborah showed her pictures of her little granddaughter.

Her expression here is so cub-like!

Just take off a little! I am trying to grow it long so mommy can put it in pigtails!

What do you think? She looks a bit skeptical...

...but look how gorgeous it looks!

Deborah with Demí and her new 'do.
No comments:
Post a Comment