Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

A couple of my close Boerne girlfriends threw a small Halloween party for our kiddos since they are too little for trick-or-treating. 
The little one's jack-o-laterns filled with stickers, pumpkin straws, spider rings, and suckers.
 Demí in her Halloween outfit eating...something sweet, I am sure!
 Enjoying some swing time
 Little Tyler
 Slade's puppy is sweet!
Getting a push from Slade 
Slade being his adorable self. 
Just a couple of guys...enjoying the view.
Playtime!
Decorating the sugar cookies that Kelsey made and licking the icing off.  
Nothing better than eating cookies on the table!
Demí receiving some decorating tips from Tyler.
Slade loved the icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.