Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Witte Museum

Kelsey and I took Slade and Demí to the Witte Museum.  It turned out to be a little too mature for the kiddos.  Slade was a little scared of the giant bugs (Demí petted all of them and said butterfly over and over and over again).  The HEB treehouse only had one little area for their age group.  Demí was such a pill - we probably should have just gone home from the museum, but Kelsey and I wanted to take them to the Rainforest Cafe.  BIG MISTAKE.  Demí was so terrible at lunch (throwing food, hitting herself in the face, dumping cups over) that we had to box our food up and take off early.  Both Slade and Demí crashed out in the car on the way home.  Poor things were just sleepy!!!  
In front of the butterfly, Demí's favorite. 
You can really see the scale of these bugs when you look how tiny Demí looks next to it. 

 Reading up on the insects

Playtime with Slade
Sharing is not really a quality that Demí or Slade have learned.  They fought over the computer mouse. 
  Demí liked how the floor lit up when she stepped on the squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.