On Friday, Demí and I loaded in Kelsey's suburban and headed to Garden Ridge for the wildlife safari. After a quick bite to eat at Smokey Mo's (yum...frito pie), we drove through the safari. Both kiddos were thrilled to be sitting in the front with Kelsey and me. After the drive through (and surviving a llama that stuck its head in the window and had the worst breath EVER!), we went to the petting zoo area. Slade and Demí were beyond adorable petting the little goats. The car ride home was a little fussy - both were cranky and sleepy but couldn't fall asleep since they were right next to each other in their car seats. We had so much fun, Kelsey and I already planned an outing for next week.
This is what Demí looks like to the animals...
STRETCH! Reaching out to pet an animal.
Hey there, Slade. Got any food pellets for me or did you eat them all? Slade only ate one. :)
Slade is the goat whisperer.
AGH! Don't eat my shirt!
Well hi there little fella!
Pretty sure this is the first time a cub has pet a goat.
The goats were very sweet and didn't mind that Demí's petting is more like a hard love slap.
Kelsey and I are 100% sure that Slade and Demí are the future Mr. and Mrs. Boerne High School. Oh and I know Demí's hair is wild here - she had her head hanging out the window during the safari!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment