Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flower Girl

This weekend was Kyle and Kacee's wedding.  It was absolutely beautiful, but of course, in true mom form, I realized I only took pictures of Demí.  She was a precious little flower girl (there were 6 total!) and when she walked down the aisle, she was careful not to step on any of the rose petals that the other girls dropped!  She only lasted about 2 minutes into the service because once she saw me up on the alter, she started screaming "mommy, mommy, mommy!"  Thank goodness Pampa was there to escort her out!
Smelling mommy's bouquet
My beautiful necklace from Auntie Kacee
Oh yes, I look lovely.

Getting a hug from sweet little Rainey.
Pleased with her appearance.
A kiss from the gorgeous bride for good luck!
These smell wonderful!
Taking Pampa onto the dancefloor
Tiny dancer!
The tiniest flower girl with Mimi and Pampa
Mr. and Mrs. Dahlberg 
Getting a lift from Uncle Boo
First dance as husband and wife
What a doll face!
Ring around the rosy!  The rest of the flower girls had a blast on the dance floor also!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Ali...Demi is just precious! Love the photos and the bride looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.