Today, we had a play date with our friends, Jen/Lily, Maggie/Carter, and Ali/Collier. After a yummy lunch, we went to the neighborhood playground. Demí LOVES being outside and can climb up the steps and go down the slide all by herself. She is so big! She also counted her steps up the stairs...all the way to 15! She is so smart!
Smilin' Lily and Collier with Carter in the background smiling at her mommy.

Sweet little Lily Biscuits!
I love this picture because Lily is sweet, and smiling, and Demí is a blur because she is constant motion!
Wheeeeeeeeee! Down the slide!
Down again (and again, and again, and again)
I'm the captain of this ship!
Peek-a-boo! I see you! (She loves saying that, too)
Having fun on the bee
WHOA!
She gets so excited when she hears an airplane. She says "hear" "airplane" "flying" "sky" every time.
This slide was the fastest!
Demí and Carter head back home from the playground! (Maggie and I took turns pulling since we are both preggo!)











I love how she is missing a shoe!! :)
ReplyDelete