Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to the Natural Bridge Caverns Safari

Now that I am about a week away from my delivery date, I am always appreciative of activities I can do with the cubbie that doesn't involve a lot of walking or me carrying her.  Therefore, the drive-thru wildlife ranch is perfect!  Plus Demí loves the animals.  
Off on the safari with mommy.  Best part - sitting in the front seat (and turning on the hazards, radio, windshield wipers, attempting to eat pennies from the cup holders, etc).  
Hey, Demí...there is a zebra outside your window.
What? You are telling me there is a zebra outside my window? Are you nuts?!
Out this window? Seriously?
What the...
Hey Mommy - did you know there is a zebra outside my window?
These ostriches seem docile...but this one stuck his head in the window and snapped at the cub.  Now whenever I say ostrich, she says "no!"
The running of the goats

This goat LOVED Demí. He was very happy letting her pet him.
Do you want a kiss?
The goat did want a kiss and Demí was unprepared for it.
This goat didn't care how hard Demí smacked him. 
She was very gentle too.  
Strutting her stuff. 
Checking out the kangaroos and thinking about her cousin, Campbell in Sydney!

She wasn't too interested in the giraffes, although she did say "Bye, Bye, Giraffes" as we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.