Tuesday, August 9, 2011

6 months old! It's time for rice cereal!

Can you believe Scarlett is already 6 months old??!!  I would say time flies, but the kid is still not sleeping through the night, so this 6 months has crept by for me!  We started her with a bit of rice cereal and it was a success!  Of course it was 90% breastmilk but she was still very enthusiastic about more food. What a chub!
What is this thing coming at me?
Not sure about this...
Hmmmm...pretty tasty
I am liking this!
Does this bib make me look fat?
Big sister lends a hand
I will take some more of that
I can get it myself
Licking the spoon clean

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.