Today was Demí's first day back to Mothers Day Out (WOO HOO!) We had an orientation and meet the teacher the night before that did not go very well. Demí saw her teacher from last year and was not happy to learn that she was not her teacher this year. We had to practically drag her kicking, screaming, and crying to the car. She seemed excited today to go to school...
...but it was a different story once we got there. She wouldn't even go into the classroom. I had to go inside with Scarlett and sit on the ground with her "me" (her blanket) so she would come in. It was not a pretty site when I left.
She was very happy to see me when I picked her up. BUT....and here comes the bad mommy part...she had terrible blisters on her feet because her shoes were too small. :( She grows so fast! She must have had a fun day because she is snoozing as I type this!
No comments:
Post a Comment