Grady and I hosted a birthday dinner for my dad this weekend. He turned 38. :) We invited the Dahlbergs and my parents close friends, the Pattersons. The birthday boy requested brisket so Grady woke up at 4:45 to start smoking the meat. Grady also made his famous "lame-ass beans," and I made Cara's corn salad. By 6pm, the brisket was ready. It was truly the best brisket I have ever had. So glad we had such a great dinner for my dad. It was really nice having everyone over.
Mimi and Pampa with Scarlett
My Pampa use to give me sips of Coors Original. Atleast Demí's Pampa gives her the good stuff.
Grady and Bryan chatting while the brisket was finishing up in the oven.
Look how well she is sitting up!
What a mug!!!!
A little bit of one on one time with Pampa...
...just a little bit of time. The cub got pretty jealous!
Distracting Pampa from Scarlett
Whatever it takes!
Mimi feeding the chub one of two bowls of oatmeal. She loves it!
Making a funny face because I had the flash on!
Snuggle time with Leslie!
Grady and Greg cutting the meat. It pretty much fell apart it was so tender. DELISH! The cub gobbled it up as well.













No comments:
Post a Comment