- She held up her juice cup and exclaimed, "Jesus, King of the Juice!"
- When asked by a waiter what she wanted to drink, she responded, "How about a beer?"
- At school during a thunderstorm, after a clap of thunder, Demí yelled to the class, "It's dunder! Get down!"
- After burping, she told me, "Excuse me, pardon me. I burped. I like to toot. You like toot?"
- Upon entering the room and seeing I was watching Young and the Restless, she asked me, "What you watching? You watching soap?"
- After taking a sip of my coffee, she said, "Ah, that's good coffee."
- She asked me where daddy was. I told her he was at work. She said, "daddy making money?" I told her yes. She said, "mommy doesn't make money?"
- After I had picked her up from MDO, I asked her if she took a nap. She told me, "I started, but I pooped."
- I had a big talk with her one morning about not ignoring me when I was talking to her. Later that day, when I was ignoring her whining, Demí told me, "mommy, go to time out."
- While on the plane on the way to Colorado, she opened up the safety brochure and saw the plane making a water landing and yelled "Plane goes splash! Plane goes splash!"
- At the beginning of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, when the characters are being introduced, Demí mimics how the narrator says Daisy in a growl. It's hilarious. Check out the video.
Friday, October 7, 2011
A few Demí-isms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ali Fox Dahlberg
- I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment