Tonight we went to the Ludy's house for some pizza and then some neighborhood trick or treating. They live in a fabulous new subdivision that was probably the trick or treat hot spot of Boerne. It was the perfect place to take Demí for her first trick or treating experience. Plus, we were able to share the fun with some of our closest friends. By the end of the night, Demí was saying "trick or treat" and telling everyone thank you for the candy. I am a little worried now that she is going to expect candy at everyone's front door...
Anxious to start! I brought the wagon with me since I had Scarlett too.
The first house!
Lagging behind our group!
Getting a hand from Annalyse
This house had fresh popcorn!
Hey, where's my candy?
What are the chances she's gonna share some of that with me?
At the door with Annalyse and Slade (who kept telling us that the sky was "mooky")
C'mon, Slade! The next house has good stuff!
Amazingly, Demí did very well when I told her she could only take one piece.
Picking out the best candy
She told this nice lady, "I get one too!!!"
Toward the end, even Flash and Thor needed a ride
Back at the Ludy's checking out her loot.
Guess who crawled for the first time?!?! Well, it was more like a scoot, but it was the most she has ever done! Is my little slug mobile now?!?!?!
All the kids, post trick or treating!
Annalyse with sweet little Harlow! What a darling little bug!

No comments:
Post a Comment