Today Demí and I had a mommy/daughter day at the Medina Pumpkin Patch. Sassue was kind enough to come watch baby Scarlett while we were gone. Demí has been acting out lately, we think because Grady is not home during the week. We figured some one-on-one time would do her some good.
Going through the hay maze
Brushing a pony
Checking out a teepee. She liked that it was dark inside.
She scared the llama away.
She pet the donkey a few times...
...but then told me he was "stinky."
She LOVED the pony ride. It was the same horse from last year (Erasmus).
Look at her last year! She has changed so much in one year!!!
Big girl now!
The band let her sing in the microphone. She said, "I'm Demí. I'm two."
Look at that big pig!
Playing the triangle and the pumpkin maraca at the music show.
All aboard! Demí loved the "choo choo train."
I mean, seriously loved it. She rode it 3 times.
She even made the little train arm motion and yelled choo choo!
Not happy to leave. She threw herself down by my car and was a limp noodle. Getting her into her carseat was a real treat. Demí conveniently omitted this part of the trip when she recounted her day to daddy.

We have enjoyed that same pumpkin patch for the last 7 (maybe even 8?) years! The drive is well worth it, and every year they add something new :)
ReplyDelete