Saturday, April 14, 2012

Demi is Three!

Can you believe it?  Can you believe my little cub is three?
We celebrated at the best place for a cub...a bouncy house!

Madden on the roller coaster car


Scarlett on the car :)
Scarlett making sure she has Mimi and Pampa's undivided attention
Annie getting some ups
Madison catching some air


I love that she had so much fun!
The princess of the party!
All of Demi's goofy friends 
I wish Demi wasn't shy when she ate.
Make a wish!
I hope all your dreams come true baby girl!
Scarlett loves the cupcakes!
The banana chip favors (Demi is in a Curious George phase)
Scarlett before we even pulled out of the parking lot.  Fun times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.