Thursday, February 19, 2009

What the Roo has been up to....


This past weekend was very busy. Grady and I spent Valentines Day night with Alison and Jack Leonard. They live close by us in Fair Oaks Ranch. They had a nice little get together and most people had their kids with them. Next year we will feel like part of the group! :) We ended up staying very late talking to Jack and Alison and had a GREAT time.


On Sunday, we went to Blessed Sacrament for 5pm mass. After Mass, we had dinner with Daphne and John Austin and their two boys, Drew and Sage. Daphne made sure to prepare something within my diet - so thoughtful. We love spending time with the Austins, especially since the two boys are so funny. I met Daphne through the DA's office when I was a lowly law student and intern. Daphne was a great boss. We continued to stay friends even after she left the DA's office to start her own practice. Daphne was a reader at our wedding. But what's the most exciting is that Daphne and John have agreed to be our daughter's godparents. John and Daphne have such a strong faith and Grady and I admire how they have raised their children in the Catholic Church. What better role models could we ask for our little angel?!?!?!?

Daphne Previti Austin and me

On Monday, I had the day off for Presidents' Day. My mom drove into Boerne and we ran a few errands and bought a bunch of clothes, toys, and books for the baby. :)
I had a couple of doctor appointments this week and both went really well. Dr. Higby was really pleased with my sugar levels. My OB, Dr. Gallaghar, set a tentative induction date of April 9th just in case the Roo has not been born yet.
The Roo could share a birthday with her uncle, Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.