Saturday, February 21, 2009

After the Shower....


Saturday night Grady and I had dinner with Amberly, Ashley, and her hubbie, Mike, at Mirasol. It is our favorite place to eat together. Although I must say that this time was very different because we didnt have to call a cab to come get us after our drinks. Those 'ritas they have are stout! In fact, after Ashley, Am, and I finished the bar, we went to Mirasol for drinks. It was...um... interesting. Let's just say that exhaustion, 3 days of exam taking, living off of red bull and fast food do not mix well with margaritas.


But on Saturday night, it was very low key, and Am and I thoroughly enjoyed the fish tacos. Ashley stuck with her staple entree, the chalupa nortena.


These two girls are the best friends a girl could ask for. Amberly is probably the reason I got through law school. We studied together and went over caselaw for every class, EVERYDAY first year. Ashley and I got to know each other through the Board of Advocates (an organization on campus that plans and hosts in-school mock trial, moot court, and negotiation competitions). Ashley is the friend I always get in trouble with. Let's just say I have been with her to the emergency room three times.....

We look a little red from the heat lamps that were above us in the tent outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.