Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back to Work!

It has finally arrived...the day that I have been dreading. My maternity leave is over and I am heading back to work. Demi, however, will not be starting daycare quite yet. It seems the daycare had an outbreak of hand, foot, and mouth disease. Besides developing blisters on the hands, feet, and the inside of the mouth, the babies ran extremely high fevers. We are quite lucky that Mimi was able to fill in on such a short notice! Of course, it wasn't all fun and games. There was learning to be had! Demi worked on her grasping skills and also danced to Toddler Tunes. She has also discovered that putting toys in her mouth is great fun. Getting pretty in my petal dress!

Mimi makes me smile!

Mimi bought Demi this little dress. She looks like a little flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.