On Friday, Demí and I met my high school friend, Grace, and her son, Murphy, for lunch at the Dodging Duck Pub in Boerne. Grace and I were cheerleaders together and roomed together during summer camps. In fact, we were usually paired together - she was the flyer and I was the base. So I guess you could say I kept her safe for 3 years during stunts. :) We had a really nice lunch. Demí was very well behaved during lunch - I think because she was seated near a window and could see a tree outside. However, both kiddos got a little grumpy towards the end.
We wore our watermelon dress since we were having a ladies lunch.
Demi and Grace had a very good conversation.
We wore our watermelon dress since we were having a ladies lunch.
Demi and Grace had a very good conversation.
The aftermath: Murphy was being shy and Demi was tired of sitting at the table. 
Murphy looks like he isn't enjoying himself, but he did like looking at the ducks. He just wasn't thrilled that I wanted to take a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment