Since Demí's daycare had a virus outbreak, we had Mimi, Sassue, and Alex taking care of her this week. However, we weren't able to find anyone to take care of her on Thursday. So it was my lucky day - I got to stay home from work in the morning and take care of her, and Grady came home after lunch to watch her. It was hard going to work after spending such a great morning with her. She was in a great mood - she was singing and smiling so much. While I was singing the Flintstones theme song to her, she made a loud squeal. Well, I guess the sound startled her, because she started to cry! What a silly girl! 

Enjoying some time in her Bumbo chair.
Hey Mom - why don't you put me in some clothes that fit!?! These pants are now tights on me!
During tummy time, she saw me in the mirror...
...but then she noticed herself and liked looking at that better!
No comments:
Post a Comment