Being in Boerne is wonderful because there are so many outdoor activities and getting around is so easy. I have always just walked with her to the gym because it seems like such a waste to drive there. But since summer is now upon us, walking her around in her stroller was just too hot. So, using some birthday money, I bought a bike, a co-pilot seat, and two helmets. On Memorial Day, the cubbie and I took our maiden voyage. It was a huge success. I forgot how fun it was to ride a bike! Demà was quite pleased as well. I kept hearing her make little "wheeee" sounds as we rode.

Getting ready to take off. The cub was all smiles anticipating this new experience.

Oops - her helmet slipped a little! Well, at least she is safe.
And we're off! Hopefully these bike rides will be good exercise and might help give my legs a little color!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment