Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playdate with Annabelle and Mary Claire


On Tuesday, Demí and I went to Kingsbury (in between San Marcos and Seguin) to see my friend, Katherine, and her twins, Mary Claire and Annabelle. They have a beautiful house and a wonderful backyard - with a trampoline and plenty of fun toys. Demí was in heaven!
Tea time with Annabelle. Annabelle was a little frustrated with Demí trying to take her cup.
What could be more fun than a container full of ice?
Mary Claire showed Demí how to throw the ice, although Demí preferred eating it.
Enjoying a delicious lunch of grilled sweet potato and cheese. A new favorite!
Someone was quite worn out after such a fun morning!

1 comment:

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.