We spent a wonderful weekend together. On Friday, Grady made me a great salmon dinner (fish fridays!). Saturday, we did some stuff around the house - Grady did outdoor work, I spent a majority of the day organizing the nursery. My parents came into town for a visit and brought us an anniversary gift as well as another baby gift - of course! My mom also bought me my hospital bag. She wanted to bring it to me since the Roo could make her appearance any day now!
Then on Saturday night, after Mass, we went to our favorite local Boerne restaraunt, The Cypress Grille. It was such a nice evening that we walked to the grille from church. That's one thing we love about Boerne - walking everywhere! Even though I couldn't celebrate with wine (or dessert and carbs for that matter!) we had a delicious dinner.
We spent the rest of the weekend watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I had not seen the last one (The Last King). It was a very nice and relaxing weekend and I am so glad I got to spend it with my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment