Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 months shots

Well I don't know who was more traumatized by this experience - me or Demi. After the nurse injected Demi with the third immunization, she turned as red as a tomato and screamed bloody murder. But after she put the little Barbie bandaids on her, she settled down. I, on the other hand, cried. Fortunately, my mom was there to calm me down.

She was fine for a few hours, but then woke from her nap screaming. Everytime she flexed her legs, she would scream louder. It was AWFUL! I couldn't even calm her down to nurse. After some baby tylenol and twenty minutes of soothing, she finally calmed down and ate. Then she slept a majority of the day, and then went down at 8:00. She didn't wake up until 5:30 and was all smiles. Atleast she won't remember this experience...

The little Barbie bandaids


You would never guess that about 30 minutes earlier she was sobbing hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.